Manteo Rentals - Marshes Light
A charming waterfront neighborhood, Marshes Lights is walking distance within fine restaurants and many shops located in downtown Manteo. Take a relaxing stroll along the waterfront dock which connects with the Manteo waterside boardwalk and enjoy all that historic Manteo has to offer. This beautiful new marinafront community offers spectacular views of the sound and luxurious Outer Banks rentals.
Marshes Light derived its name from the lighthouse known as Roanoke Marshes Light, which sits along the Manteo waterfront.
center, aerobic classes, hot tub, sauna, and outdoor pool for your enjoyment.
YMCA membership is included with your stay at the Marshes Light rental unit 1433.
Directions to Marshes Light Condominiums OBX from the North
- Take RT 13 south down the Eastern Shore, cross the Chesapeake Bay Bridge Tunnel into Virginia Beach.
- Follow the signs to I-64 East.
- Take exit 291 B, then immediately bear left onto HWY 168.
- Keep following HWY 168, which will turn into HWY 158 at Barco, NC.
- After crossing the Wright Memorial Bridge onto the Outer Banks follow HWY 158 for approximately 17 miles where the road splits (at Whalebone Junction).
- Bear right onto US 64/264. You will go over a small bridge, then a larger bridge over the Roanoke Sound.
- Continue to follow 64/264 into Manteo.
- Turn right at the CVS. Follow 64/264 to next stoplight.
- Take a right (across from Front Porch Café).
- Follow Uppowoc St. around to the left until you reach Marshes Light condos.