1st PLACE WINNER
Submitted by Larry and Kathy Bullus
2nd Place Winner
Photo Submitted by Terri Scott
3rd Place Winner
Photo Submitted by Rebecca Turley
Make your vacation to the Outer Banks a memorable one with our photo contest. Take a photo of what made your trip to Pirate's Cove the most meaningful , send that photo along to us and you can win!
The winning photographer will receive a week stay, up to $600 value, with Pirate's Cove Realty for up to 4 people. Annual drawing will be held on September 30,2016 so enter your photo today!
Specifications for Entries:
- Photographers must be 18 years of age or older.
- All photos must be taken during your stay with Pirate’s Cove Vacation Realty.
- Photographs must be digital images. They can be submitted via email to Photo Contest.
- The winning photo will be the best representation of a Pirate's Cove Vacation Experience and will be judged on composition, color and creativity.
- Contest is open to anyone staying with Pirate's Cove Realty on the Outer Banks.
- All digital images will become property of Pirate's Cove Realty and may appear in the Pirate's Cove Rental Brochure or other promotional material created for Pirate's Cove Realty.
- Any taxes must be paid for by the winner.
- All necessary permissions and release forms shall be obtained by photographer for all photographs submitted. Pirate’s Cove Realty shall not be held responsible for any complaints submitted by third parties.
- Employees of Pirate's Cove Realty, Pirate's Cove Homeowners’ Association, Roanoke Properties and Pirate's Cove Marina and their relatives are ineligible.
- Pirate's Cove Realty will not be responsible for any injuries or losses suffered in conjunction with the photography.
By submitting the photo the contestant agrees to the following:
I agree to submit my photograph to the Pirate's Cove Rental Department Photo Contest and that my photograph might appear in future promotional material for Pirate's Cove Realty. I agree that I am the photographer and that I have complete rights to the photos submitted and that I have received permission of any persons in the photographs.